The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in functionality too. These devices not only notice smoke, they will also recognize increasing heat levels. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring professionals are promptly notified. They can even be configured to forward updates straight to your cell phone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Lafayette?
When a disaster strikes, you will have plenty to do simply making certain your loved ones are safe. Having a backup standing by that can instantly validate the alarm and contact emergency responders in your place is merely a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Lafayette:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your connected home security system notifies your around-the-clock monitoring professionals automatically
- You are called to authenticate the situation and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff are unable to get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency personnel right away
All of this happens instantaneously. As you collect your loved ones to evacuate the house, first responders are probably already responding. Whenever you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Greater probability of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Well-trained monitoring specialists who will know which device was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s important to keep in mind that disasters can take place at any time. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you depart for the night, and a furry friend manages to knock it over. While this scenario might seem implausible, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Lafayette, it’s the right time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with monitored fire alarms and other safety devices in your custom plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your home will be secured at every moment, regardless of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home right now by calling (765) 540-9213 or filling out the following form.