After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
See how Lafayette home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having someone there to provide support in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is the right option for you. While it’s true they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your home or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the chief touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are connected to your house through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life experts to assist you through your emergency.