Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Lafayette?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your darling little one. You dedicated countless hours building the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even put up a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how will you keep watch of your infant? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and utilize the video cameras at your disposal in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Lafayette, it makes perfect sense when you think about the many perks.
Smart home indoor cameras in Lafayette are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This gives you versatility and reassurance since you are able to check in on your little one from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-resolution images of your child. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to talk to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may use the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your little one decides rest time is finished and wants out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this feature is generally for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you see that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a bit stuffy in the room, you may change the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Lafayette smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Lafayette smart home and benefit from the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (765) 540-9213 today and learn how we can make your home safer and more convenient for every member of your family.