What you should look for in a home security camera in Lafayette
Getting caught by surveillance is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective devices to think about as you figure out your home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras will be beneficial when configured appropriately, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your property’s comprehensive system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Lafayette? You’ll be glad to discover these critical devices include more features than ever before. You are able to view real-time feeds from inside cameras or warn intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. You’ll also have easy access to your cameras through a convenient in-home touchscreen or mobile app.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Lafayette
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will elevate your property’s defense to a different level. These crucial parts of your alarm system are available with a diverse array of features such as 2-way audio, night vision, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that can react instantly. If odd behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will emerge next to the lens and a loud alarm will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers clear images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Cloud storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the capacity to access video straight from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Lafayette are frequently paired to a handy smartphone app. You can review real-time feeds or saved video and even engage or disarm your security. The Vivint App will send a notification to your mobile device if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion sensors means your cameras will engage when strange movement is detected. You’ll even get a notification on your mobile device.
- Converse with visitors or family: Would you like to contact your children when they return from school? Do you have a stranger at your front door? The latest home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you may speak to the people captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outside cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This benefit gives you the chance to set the exact part of your property you wish your camera to cover. This will be important to limit the activity you surveil as you don’t necessarily want notifications every time an automobile travels by on the road.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Lafayette. The next step is to design your own custom Vivint smart home. Phone (765) 540-9213 to start or complete the following form to engage our security experts.